Role: Customer Software Support Engineer
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Customer Software Support Engineer for a leading Global Technology company
Customer Software Support Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-user support and administration of a new, company-wide, e-Learning tool.
· Administration of an e-Learning tool based on the https://moodle.org/ platform, working with the IT Team.
· Application administration of Moodle user accounts, roles, and permissions.
· Creation of basic e-Learning material to roll-out to all staff using the Moodle Platform
· End-User Support for Students, Teachers, Course Creators, etc.
· Support the rollout of the e-Learning tool to the entire company incl. global staff. This may include drafting company announcements.
· Running Moodle course, end-user reports.
· Graduate of Business, IT related, or Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Proven ability to effectively communicate
· Strong written English Skills
Working knowledge in some of the areas below would be desirable although not essential.
· Experience with https://moodle.org/ platform
· Application Administration experience
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed in a highly technical, deadline orientated product development environment and will have the following attributes
· Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· An excellent team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
· A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing us and our clients
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.