CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client is a leading Manufacturing Company based in Co Fermanagh. They are looking for a Customer Support Team Member for a permanent contract.
As a Customer Support Team Member you will be supporting the Customer Support Team Manager in managing customer relationships. You will assist in the administration of the complete order to cash process ensuring that all orders are managed effectively to meet agreed delivery dates and required quantities.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 35 hrs per week working on a pattern of 8.30am-4.30pm & 9am-5pm
- Preferably a 3rd level qualification, ideally in a business related subject
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
- Hands on and flexible attitude
- Customer Care Skills
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.