Customer Support Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Customer Support Manager. The Customer Support Manager will plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
* Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
* Define and communicate customer service standards
* Review and assess customer service contracts
* Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
* Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
* Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
* Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
* Review customer complaints
* Track customer complaint resolution
* Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
* Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
* Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs
* Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
* Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
* Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
* Ensure budget requirements are met
* Evaluate and performance manage staff
* Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
* Higher level qualification / bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Customer service experience with both Business to Business and business to customer environments
* 3 years Supervisory experience
* In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
* Current with relevant technology trends and applications
* Proficiency in MS Office applications
* Experience in use of social media platforms
* Ability to learn product knowledge
* Ability to motivate, train & coach your team
The successful Customer Support Manager will enjoy a competitive salary up to circa £30,000 depending on experience.
The Customer Support Manager role will be based in Enniskillen.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland