Customer Support Manager
Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
- Your role will be to plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organisational and operational objectives.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the daily operations of the customer service team
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
Hours of work:
- Mon-Fri 34.5 hr week
- Higher level qualification/degree or equivalent
- Customer service experience with both Business to Business to customer environments
- Previous Supervisory experience
- In-dept knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Current with relevant technology trends and applications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience in the use of social media platforms
- Ability to motivate, train and coach your team.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.