Customer Support Specialist
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Customer Support Specialist based in Belfast.
As a Technical Services Analyst, you will be part of a team acting as the first point of contact for Customers reporting IT issues. You will provide an exceptional standard of customer service when answering calls and responding to emails or tickets
Technical Services Agents are expected to work independently and use their own initiative whilst still working effectively as part of their team. You will perform the full range of duties required in providing solutions to our customer base; these include evaluating customer needs and provide general administrative duties to provide efficient and effective support to the Service Desk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email and our customer portal
- Log calls accurately, with a high level of detail on the call management system
- Proactively deal with Customers queries
- Carry out basic incident resolution (first time fixes)
- Monitor the service dashboard and achievement of KPIs around customer SLAs
- Monitor our remote monitoring tool (Solar Winds MSP) and act on alerts
- Generate reports for and on behalf of management as required
- Provide information to customers
- Organise and maintain calendars and schedules for support engineers
- Maintain a positive attitude and a high level of customer service at all times
- Must be able to work in shift patterns on a 24/7 rota.
Please note that this job description is subject to ongoing review as new demands and best working practices are considered, agreed and implemented.
- Experience in a call handling position
- Experienced in customer service
- Previous experience within the IT industry
- Interest in Technology
- A full driving license - preferably clean
- A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the job.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite
- Great attention to detail
- Ability work with minimum supervision, perform under pressure and remain highly effective.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism creating a high level of customer satisfaction
Training: Internal training on products and services will be provided. However, staff are expected to consistently keep abreast of new developments, which would impact on their areas of responsibility. Personal training in relation to this job description will be given as part of the company's overall personnel development program.
- The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
- General Guidance: The nominal working week is 37.5 hours, although a degree of flexibility is both offered and expected. In specific circumstances, there may be a requirement to work additional hours.