Our well established client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit full time Customer Support assistant to join their team on a temporary basis
- Ensure timely and professional handling of all incoming customer requests (by telephone, email or fax), consistent with standards and policies;
- Ensure that productivity (efficiency) benchmarks and targets are within budget constraints; and
- Provide administration support to the franchise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure response times are being met for calls, online enquiries, pickup requests, customer requests;
- Administer freight requests from customers and other RFs;
- Provide administration support for the Sales Reps and sales leads information;
- Provide timely reporting of KPI's to the Regional Franchisee as requested;
- Maintain knowledge and competency in the use of new technology/standards which improve service or productivity outcomes;
- Occasional depot cover
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to customers, staff, CFs, management;
- Empathy with the needs of customers;
- Well organised;
- Emotionally mature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administration experience essential;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland essential;
- Competent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Educated to minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
35 paid hours per week. 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. There may be an occasional requirement to work flexibly outside of these hours to meet the needs of the business.
The majority of the candidate's time will be spent checking on-line enquiries and responding to these within our response times and taking calls from customers and courier franchisees requesting information and/or assistance. Each CSS member is allocated particular daily tasks to carry out and the results of these must reported to the Regional Manager and/or the Regional Franchisee.
There is a small amount of daily depot work required, such as locating a parcel, scanning parcels, relabelling and assisting the depot supervisor.
In order to accommodate holidays, all staff are asked to change their normal shift working times and can be asked to work in the depot on a split shift where necessary.
Training will be provided for all activities.
Pay rate: £9.20 per hour