Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Customer Support Staff to join their team on a part time basis. Hours of work will be Mon-Fri 9am-1pm
Ensure timely and professional handling of all incoming customer requests (by telephone, email or fax), consistent with standards and policies; Ensure that productivity (efficiency) benchmarks and targets are within budget constraints; and Provide administration support to the franchise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure response times are being met for calls, online enquiries, pickup requests, customer requests;
- Administer freight requests from customers and other RFs;
- Provide administration support for the Sales Reps and sales leads information;
- Provide timely reporting of KPI's to the Regional Franchisee as requested;
- Maintain knowledge and competency in the use of new technology/standards which improve service or productivity outcomes;
- Occasional depot cover
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to customers, staff, CFs, management;
- Empathy with the needs of customers;
- Well organised;
- Emotionally mature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administration experience essential;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland essential;
- Competent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Educated to minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
The majority of the candidate's time will be spent checking on-line enquiries and responding to these within our response times and taking calls from customers and courier franchisees requesting information and/or assistance. Each CSS member is allocated particular daily tasks to carry out and the results of these must reported to the Regional Manager and/or the Regional Franchisee.
There is a small amount of daily depot work required, such as locating a parcel, scanning parcels, relabelling and assisting the depot supervisor.