Role: Cyber Security Engineer
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Cyber Security Engineer.
Ideal candidate(s) will have experience of Data Loss Prevention. Ideal role for candidate with previous experience in networking, Infrastructure or enterprise application support with a desire to expand into the field of Cyber Security.
- Develop, test and maintain security policies which are leveraged to identify and protect sensitive information traversing the enterprise network
- Responding to queries from business partners regarding DLP processes general information security concepts
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Using project management applications such as Jira to ensure projects meet the SLA outlined
- Tuning of infrastructure & application
- Configuration, implementation, migration, upgrades and patching of infrastructure and applications
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention technologies
- Experience working with Windows / Linux operating systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience working in Network Engineering/ Level 2 technical support
- Experience with networking concepts and an understanding of commonly used ports & protocols
- Experience with scripting languages including Perl, Python or PowerShell
Education / Qualifications
- Third Level Qualification (or equivalent) in an IT related discipline
- Relevant Industry certifications
- Experience in an enterprise IT support / Infrastructure /Network engineering role
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.