Role: Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst, HTIU Investigator
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst, for a leading Global company based in Letterkenny.
Our High Tech Investigations Unit (HTIU) is a global unit responsible for cyber investigations in the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. This is an exciting time to join a growing team. The High Tech Investigations Unit is seeking an experienced individual for a position within the High Technology Investigations team in our office in Letterkenny, Ireland.
· The Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst will be responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of threat hunting operations to detect known adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
· The analyst will assist in the development of processes and procedures, systems, and data analytic routines necessary to execute cyber threat hunting operations.
· Additionally, the analyst will also be responsible for performing threat research to identify emerging TTPs in support of hunt operation development.
· Under certain circumstances, the analyst maybe required to assist with cyber incident response or other corporate investigations
· 4 plus years of experience responding to cyber incidents in a large corporate/government environment or 4 plus years of experience conducting penetration testing engagements.
· A thorough understanding of the adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures leveraged by advanced threat actors to compromise, achieve persistence, and exfiltrate data from targeted networks.
· Familiarity with cyber security frameworks (ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, etc.)
· Knowledge of common attack vectors, network exploitation techniques, and exfiltration channels.
· Knowledge and understanding of network protocols, endpoint/server operating systems, and secure architectures.
· Experience performing host, log, memory, and network forensics.
· Proficient in Python (preferred) or another programming language.
· Advanced experience in the use of Splunk and the Search Processing Language (SPL).
· Experience using forensic software suites (X-ways, EnCase, FTK).
· Ability to define and continuously improve processes to enhance efficient threat hunting operations.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or on a team.
· Bachelor's Degree in Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
· Experience conducting cyber threat hunting operations.
· Experience with the Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Logstash (ELK) stack.
· Experience with Jupyter Python, Apache Spark and performing big data analytics.
· GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA, GPEN, CISSP or similar industry-accepted certifications
· Knowledge of Cloud computing platforms, primarily AWS and Microsoft.
· Experience reversing and analyzing malicious software
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.