Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit two Cybersecurity Analysts for a leading IT Solutions company based in Belfast.
We are looking for multiple Cybersecurity Analysts with a minimum of 1-3 years experience in technology security.
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management and server management
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex security problems and how it affects a customer's business
- Experience with forensics, firewalls, proxies, incident response, and information security frameworks.
- Familiarity with configuring and executing vulnerability scans, leveraging tools such as Nessus and Qualys.
- Experience with system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Strong understanding of network and web-related protocols, operating system security, common attack patterns, and exploitation techniques.
- Experience performing log analysis of Windows event logs, Apache, IIS, SQL, and firewall logs leveraging SIEM platforms.
- Relevant cybersecurity qualification/certification such as GIAC or CISSP
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.