Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Cybersecurity Pentester for a leading IT Solutions company based in Belfast.
As the Cybersecurity Pentester you will report to the Director of the Cybersecurity Consulting and be responsible for:
- Vulnerability testing
- Gap analysis
- Penetration testing
- Web application security testing
- Security risk analysis
- Security product implementation
- Security policy consulting
- 5 or more years' experience in the IT security
- An industry standard qualification such as PCI QSA, CCNP Security, GIAC CISSP
- Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and security assessments (special focus in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) is a plus)
- Security solutions (firewalls, IDS/IPS, encryption, two-factor authentication, SIEM, DLP)
- Windows Network Operating Systems/Active Directory/Messaging (Exchange or open source solutions)
Candidates should also have direct experience with one of the following:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). QSA experience a plus.
- NIST Special Publication 800-53
- ISO 27002
- HIPAA Security Rule
- Security Risk Assessments
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.