Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Data Administrator for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a fixed term contract up until the end of 2020.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Data Administrator to join their team.
- Collating service-level data across various systems
- Assist in the collation of reports in respect to the ICM service for internal and external audiences. Assist with solving data-related problems within the team and implement efficient data channels.
- Develop and implement new processes to improve data quality control and data integrity.
- Review and enhance data harvesting mechanisms with a view to implementing efficiencies.
- Work with colleagues in other units to develop processes for data sharing.
- Work with colleagues in other directorates, including Monitoring, Analysis & Outcomes and ICT, to enhance systems and processes for data management.
- Supporting collation of data to respond to Funder Queries; Parliamentary Questions etc.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- Min of 3 years administration experience working within a data environment with set deliverables
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong organisational skills and the capacity to review the work of colleagues
- A good understanding of SharePoint, Dynamic 365 CRM, Excel, Power BI
- A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector is desirable
- Excellent salary on offer €36,882 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Contract up to the end of 2020
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.