Data Administrator | Temporary Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a service provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified services to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking to recruit for their office based in Glasnevin, Dublin 11.
The Role: As a Data Administrator you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be supporting the team in various administrative duties such as transferring correspondance via excel sheets, entering data on to in house systems and supporting the office with data management. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality and compliance.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as data entry, transferring correspondence and inputting PO's and invoicing dockets
- Corresponding with customer incoming calls and queries with a high level of customer service
- Supporting the office with various administrative tasks
- Using in house systems, excel spreadsheets and other various projects
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €12-13 p/hour
- Weekly payroll
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to apply for permanent position
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.