Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As Data Analyst you will be supporting the Commercial Support Manager and the commercial team in all aspects of their roles including performance measurement, business analysis, maintaining the tender data bank, preparing presentations and admin as required.
Hours of Work: 34.5 hrs Mon-Fri
- A degree or higher level qualification preferably in a business or IT related subject
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are essential
- Previous experience analysing and interpreting data
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little but about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.