Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Data Analyst based in Antrim.
As a Data Analyst, you will work within a cross-functional team to develop solutions for multiple sensing applications and gateway products.
Commercial fleets are seeking to deploy smart and connected devices across trucks and trailers in order to generate actionable insight to reduce operating costs, improve uptime and enhance safety. As a Data Analyst, you will work within a cross-functional team to develop solutions for multiple sensing applications and gateway products.
The selected candidate will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new ventures organization in the company, charged with incubating and commercialising new technologies.
- Build a data analytics capability and mind-set to support development teams.
- Build ad-hoc and production data analytics systems, also POCs and MVPs to support new business development.
- Support multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations in the UK, US and the Netherlands.
- Degree in a relevant Computing, Data Science or Mathematics discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a data analytics role (desirable)
- Experience of a cloud platform e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Programming experience via scripting language usage - e.g. Python, R, Hadoop
- Experience of manipulating data sets and databases, especially sparse and real-time
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data modelling i.e. rule-based decision making, statistical methods, machine learning.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data storage (DynamoDB, PostgresSQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Able to display complex and complicated datasets to non-professionals.
- Ability to interact as part of a multi-disciplined team
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland