Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Data Analyst to start ASAP for a duration of 3 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.21
13+ week's £10.51
- Power BI skills - expert skills essential
- The team will use Agile methodologies so a working knowledge of Agile is also required.
- Assisting Digital Services with data migration exercises for all replacement line of business systems.
- This will involve analysing, cleansing and structuring the data we currently have to facilitate the transfer into the new systems.
- Carrying out work through the series of data migration exercises that will need to be undertaken throughout the different phases of the Nova programme.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland