Data and Systems Support Administrator - Monaghan, Clifden or Sligo!
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Data and Systems Administrator for for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. This is a contract position until June 2020 and can be located in the organisation's Monaghan, Clifden or Sligo offices.
Working as part of a team, the Support Administrator is responsible for ensuring all administration systems within the organisation are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard.
- Complete online support tickets
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk
- Maintain good working relationships
- Dealing with day to day queries from organisations and grantees
- Manage administration back-up and support to all aspects of office
- Maintain and update all relevant systems
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Management and maintenance of external access permission to the portal
- Assist in any system developments, enhancements and online reporting requirements
- System user maintenance
- Provide information, feedback and reports to line managers
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the role
- Experience of a busy, complex and dynamic operations environment
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Packages (e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook), CRM systems and SharePoint
- Strong understanding of data management and systems
- Excellent communications skills and ability to instruct on technical topics
Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent
A salary in the region of €26,000 - €30,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed email.