Data Entry Clerk - Temp F/T, Dublin South
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Data Entry Clerk in their busy back office processing centre based in South Dublin. The role is expected to last for 6 months dependent on Business needs.
To process a set of standard tasks to a high quality, working within a team environment.
The primary function of this role will inputting data onto banks systems ensuring that customer lodgements are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
The role is temp /ongoing and the hours will be 35 hours a week working between core Banking Hours.
Please note that a degree of flexibility will be needed from successful candidate and candidates must be available to work between core Banking Hours.
Candidates will need to undergo Enhanced Pre-screening checks which will include a Criminal Record Check and Pass a Credit Vetting Check.
- Previous experience in a similar data entry function
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Other Significant Role Requirements: Listed below are any further key factors which have a bearing on being able to perform the role effectively
- Ability to compete standard activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own workflow to meet operational deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to high quality customer service.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Proven high standards of work
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- If you are keen on going forward for the role please submit your c.v. to the link attached or call Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.