Database and Reporting Developer
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: Excellent Salary/Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Database and Reporting Developer based in Belfast.
The Developer is responsible for the Development of new products and systems.
- Provide support for the company's various reports and BI dashboards for business users.
- Develop and support a Data Warehouse to fulfil reporting needs.
- Work with other departments to identify reporting/data requirements and solutions.
- Assist with the specification, testing and implementation of database, reporting and BI systems.
- Create reports and dashboards to fulfil requests using tools such as Crystal Reports, Power BI and Qlikview.
- Manage data sources and create data structures to support reporting and analysis needs.
- Liaise with third party development / support providers.
- Maintain back-end database systems to ensure maximum levels of availability
- Assist with data integration projects between platforms and systems.
- Query databases to analyse data and produce information.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an IT Reporting or Database Role
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL Server)
- Sound understanding of SQL Theory language
- Sound understanding of one of the following - Crystal Reports/Power BI/ Qilkview/SSRS-SSIS-SSAS
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland