Day Production Operative
My client currently has opportunities for permanent Production Operatives in their Manufacturing Facility. Reporting to the Value Stream Team Leader and Value Stream Manager, general duties will include the operation of a fully automated high output production facility in both production and packaging areas.
Principle Accountability's will include:
- Operation of high speed continuous production line, packaging and process equipment.
- Regular QC checks must be completed.
- Operators will also be required to clean the production line "as they go" and to fully clean the production line on clean down days.
- Documenting QC checks on a regular basis.
- Maintaining the required hygiene, safety and quality standards on the production floor.
- Liaise with appropriate staff throughout the shift to ensure continuous process and quality standards.
- Ensure that a clean & safe workplace is maintained at all times.
- Data entry of production data into management reporting system as required.
- Participate in projects as required, i.e. continuous improvement, health & Safety, hygiene and quality.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Previous line experience in manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Likes to assume variety of responsibilities in team based production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- PC Literate
Hours of work
Position Week 1 6.00am - 2.00pm Monday to Friday
Position Week 2 2.00pm - 10.00pm Monday to Friday