Delivery Support Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with our client to recruit a Delivery Support Administrator based in our clients head office in Boucher Road. This is a temporary position however there is a possibility it will become a permanent position.
The main functions of this role are to support the delivery manager and team in day to day operations, including input, implementation ad management of all project documents.
- Liaise with our clients management team and their clients on project
- Data Entry for all spreadsheets & completion of all site paperwork
- Daily updating of work programmes
- Filing and storage of project sign offs for field managers
- Daily compilation and distribution of location reports
- Collection and processing of weekly time-sheets
- Management of stock and responsibility for contract requisitions
- Preparation of management maps and ensuring all is correct
- Preparation of entry pro-forma's
- Issuing of project packs to staff
- To meet the clients requirements and complete reports for invoicing
- To coordinate various departments of the company in regards to fulfilling requirements
- Attend management review meetings, take minutes and ensure actions are addresses and closed out
- Maintain and control records and documents of the clients
- To carry out all other duties are required by the project manager
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Minimum 6 months in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Knowledge of integrated management system
- Good at analysing issues and concerns and finding resolutions
- Excellent It skills including all Microsoft office packages.
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle