Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Department Administrator to start ASAP until End of December 2019.
Pay rate: £10.05pr hr
The Departmental Administrator will be responsible for the delivery efficient and effective administrative service on the NIPs contract to include administrative support to the Head of Learning and the tracking of the student journey from recruitment to completion of their programme.
To ensure that a high quality secretarial service is provided within the Business Unit at all times including:
* Organise administrative support for meetings to include team meetings and exam board meetings.
* Ensure minutes are accurately recorded, typed up and provided to management teams in a timely manner.
* Upload qualification/examination results to relevant awarding body systems and onto clients student management systems.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing mail, telephone calls and electronic mail.
* Maintain computerised and manual record keeping systems including those for student-related statistics.
* Process time and attendance (including additional hours) details for full staff.
* To maintain the highest level of confidentiality in the operation of the duties of the post.
* To assist with the purchasing of goods and materials as directed by the Head of Learning
Either hold a Level 3 or above qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business or Administration) PLUS a minimum of two years' recent experience of working in administrative setting or customer focused environment OR have a minimum of four years' recent experience working in an administrative setting or customer service environment.
English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
Experience of providing high quality administrative support combined with proficient use of Microsoft office systems to include: Word, Outlook and Excel.
The post holder may required to work in any of the clients secure locations or associated sites in the greater Belfast area.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**