Deputy Home Manager (Days) - Newry
Deputy Home Manager - Days
Salary: £18.00 per hour (£22.50 per hour overtime rate, Staff Benefits)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Permanent Full Time Deputy Home Manager - Days to be based in Ashgrove Care Home - Newry.
Our client has 260 care homes across the UK with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents. Their homes offer a range of care services, such as residential and nursing care, dementia care, respite and intermediate care, and rehabilitation
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care. You will:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- Assist the home manager
- Positively influence the reputation of the home
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home
- Take on an active leadership role
- Develop your people
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- 5 years post qualifying experience including 1 year held at a senior level
- Strong leadership and management qualities
You will receive a salary of £36,000 approx. as well as £22.50 per hour overtime rate:
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland