Deputy Nurse Manager - Ballycastle
Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary: £39,000 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is recruiting a Deputy Nurse Manager to be based in Ballycastle. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
With 25 awards picked up, our client has an outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives.
- You will support the Nurse Manager in developing and managing a team that delivers the highest standard of care.
- You will drive excellence through sharing your clinical experience and knowledge to help to grow those around you.
- You will oversee and assist with every aspect of the daily running of the home including resident care, staff management, training and development and more.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- 4 years post qualification experience, at least 1 year in a senior or lead nurse role.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team; including managing absence, disciplinary and performance standards
- Experience of training and developing a team of nurses and care staff to deliver high quality care
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Experience of a care setting focused on elderly clients and their needs
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary of £39,000 as well as:
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Paid NMC fees
- Company Pension and Occupational Sick Pay/Paternity Pay/Maternity Pay
- Dedicated commitment to training and development
- Superb induction
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland