Deputy Nurse Manager
Location: West Belfast
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in West Belfast. Our client has an excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
- You'll assist the other Deputy Nurse Manager, splitting your time two days in the office and two days 'on the floor' assisting The Nurse Manager in the daily running of the home. You'll be a qualified Nurse that has a keen interest in progressing into management and will have had some experience leading a team previously. You will also avail of a Monday - Friday working pattern.
- To ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home (in the Nurse Manager's absence). You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the Company's objectives. You'll also assist the Nurse Manager in managing all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of three years' experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Experience working with the elderly
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a salary of £36,000 - £40,000 with pension, generous holiday allowance, Perks Benefit card, overtime rate, on-site parking, the opportunity to work in fantastic settings and access to superb training and development opportunities
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.
Ref: (Insert Indeed Ref)