Deputy Nurse Manager
Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary: Excellent - TBD at interview
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in West Belfast.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and offers you the chance to work in hotel level facilities, right in the heart of the community with a family orientated team who can also offer you excellent development opportunities.
Our client has an excellent, outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has also picked up an amazing 25 awards along the way, as recent as 2019 also.
Working in a circa 50 bed home, as the Deputy Nurse Manager, you will:
- Assist the Nurse Manager in leading the care team to deliver excellent quality, person-centred care to all residents through the effective, efficient and safe running of the Home
- Assist the Nurse Manager in managing all aspects of the running of the Home including staff management, resident assessment and admission and standards of care
- Advocate and promote the company mission, vision and values
- Meet business targets / KPIs as set out for the Home
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the Home
- RGN/RMN qualified with NMC registration
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to deliver consistently at a high level
- Exceptional communicator at all levels
- Committed to consistently delivering exceptional care and experiences to residents
You will receive a:
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Staff benefits
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland