Our well established and progressive specialist joinery client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Design Administrator to join their team for a maternity cover.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to our Design and Production teams
Main duties of a Design Administrator will include:
- Distribution of job sheets within the Factory and input of relevant data into an in-house system. Producing relevant reports for the Production Manager as required.
- Maintaining drawing schedules and tracking the time line of approval for drawing comments from client.
- Assisting the design co-ordinator with issuing Request for Information (RFI) Sheets and maintaining an RFI register.
- Organising and maintaining the samples library and issue of samples for live contracts, including the labelling and recording of same.
- Assistance with document control as required.
- General admin support as requested including photocopying, filing and archiving.
- Candidates must have previous administrative experience including data input and have excellent IT skills and a commitment to providing a high level of service.
- The successful candidate will also be proactive and well organised with attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Previous experience within a construction, manufacturing or similar environment would be an advantage.