Location: County Kildare
The successful candidate will will adhere to project budgets and develop a supply chain to meet design needs whilst developing an agreed program of delivery for all elements encompassed by the design process.
- Develop conceptual designs into working approved designs for the entire building envelope.
- Feed into the creation of efficient full design programs for each project from concept through to installation drawings.
- Complete technical and materials submittals.
- Develop a supply chain that will meet the design specification
- Where required attend site to fulfil design related activities such as on-site measurement, site surveys, 3D surveys etc.
- Attend site meetings to support the project team on design related topics.
- Provide hands on point of operation, design support and instruction to site and manufacturing teams.
- Employ principles of Quality by Design
- Employ principles of Design for Manufacture
- Ensure department practices and documentation are maintained and in line with the companies IMS for Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental.
- Ensure all designs and materials are certified and in line with latest relevant building regulations and or the specification called up in the client's specification or contract.
- Proficient in BIM Level 4 software and execution of projects in same.
- Minimum Design Engineering Degree level qualification.
- Proficiency in a variety of Autocad, Solid Works, Revit, Rhino, Logikal BIM software.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an equivalent level role.
- A history of design deliverables for a number of high value projects
- Demonstrate strong mentoring, leadership and motivational qualities.
- Be Flexible and dynamic in approach in terms of your role and deliverables
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.