Salary: Negotiable, Attractive
Location: County Antrim
Grafton Recruitment is working in a exclusive partnership with extremely attractive start-up company in their search for an experienced Design Engineer. The business is operating in a lucrative, niche technical industry and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the launch of a ground breaking new product.
This new position has arisen through new product development and significant internal investment. The successful candidate will be based in the facility in County Antrim and will have the opportunity to develop with the business for years to come.
- The creation and bespoke designs of specialist for the: manufacturing food processing pharmaceutical and agri industry
- Preparation of fully detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification and customer demand using 3D Computerised design software. Autodesk fusion would be an advantage.
- Direct liaison with key customers, sub contractors, suppliers, including site surveys and meetings. Offering multiple solutions to customers seeking to development complex machinery.
- Use of 3D Computerised design software for intricate design works.
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers on rates, timescales for supply and additional costings throughout the project lifecycle.
- Degree in Engineering OR HND with extensive experience in the engineering field.
- Proven experience in the design and manufacture of steel components and products .
- Expert level experience in the use of design software packages i.e. . Autodesk fusion Proven experience in a similar role including design engineering.
- Experience in the design of steam or combustion products would be an advantage
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.