Design Engineer - Facades
Grafton Built Environment are working with a new client, who are delivering world class design and engineering solutions to high profile projects across the globe.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Design Engineer for their Façades team, to join the company on a permanent basis.
As Design Engineer - Facades, the successful applicant will take responsibility for leading and developing the building envelope from initial concept design to delivery on site, while managing project budgets and design assistants to work according to design process, program, timeframes and requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar level role
- Degree in Design Engineering or similar discipline
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Solidworks and other rendering software such as Vray or Rhino
- Experience working on high value projects in international locations
- Bring a strong knowledge of facade elements and aluminium systems.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
How to apply:
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.