Goods in & Despatch Manager
Location: County Down
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb company who due to expansion are seeking to add a Despatch manager to the team. This is a superb opportunity for someone with supply chain and warehousing experience to further develop their career.
- Liaise closely with multiple customers
- Ensure the despatch team are well manned and are hitting KPIs to achieve agreed customer targets
- Recommend continuous improvement methods to enhance service
- Ensure all goods are provided on time to customers
- Lead the goods in team and assist with any issues they have
- Control all H&S, stock control, transport and customer service for the department
- 3+ Years in a similar role ideally with a food background
- Experience in dispatching products to multiple major retailers
- Logistics experience
- Experience in ERP systems
- Leadership experience and managing and developing a team
- influential in changing a continuous improvement culture
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.