Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Developer based in Belfast.
If you have a passion for technology and a desire to advance your digital career; my clients are looking for Microsoft C# developers to join our rapidly growing, award-winning team and we want to hear from you!
We are searching for a talented Microsoft stack developers with experience in C#, .Net and SQL and who can create web applications that take into consideration all aspects of development architecture design including: performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management and error logging and testing.
We want candidates who are driven, eager and work to the highest standard.
- Take a solution through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate with data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (Note: Commercial experience will be accepted in place of a degree certification)
- 3 - 5 years Development experience
- Experience with implementation of web applications
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, NET Framework, Visual Studio
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Object-oriented design experience
- Experience with Episerver is always great but not necessary - you will be joining a team of certified Episerver developers and will be extensively trained and supported and also given the autonomy to design and develop your own solutions.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
- (You must have the full right to work in the UK)
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland