This regional insurance brokers have been providing insurance services to their clients across Northern Ireland for over 30 years. They are looking to recruit a Development Executive to operate from their Portadown office.
This is an excellent role for an Account Executive to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With a wide range of knowledge / experience of in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years operating in a similar Account Executive or Senior Account Handler (with client facing duties) role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the ACII qualification.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Highly competitive DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.