Salary: Highly competitive DOE, plus pension, holidays and exam support
This regional insurance brokers have been providing insurance services to their clients across Northern Ireland for over 30 years. They are looking to recruit a Development Executive to operate from their Portadown office.
This is an excellent role for an Account Executive to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With a wide range of knowledge / experience of in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years operating in a similar Account Executive or Senior Account Handler (with client facing duties) role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the ACII qualification.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Highly competitive DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.