Full time/ Permanent
£35,229-£39,961 Per annum
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a Local housing organisation in its search for a Development Officer. This role will be based at their office in Hollywood and it will be a Full time/Permanent role.
The successful candidate will assist the Director to ensure the Association improves and builds houses to the highest possible standard. To create and process every opportunity to develop solutions to current and future housing requirements with regard to the Association's strategic development objectives. To ensure projects within the development programme are completed on time, within budget and to requirements, specifications and design criteria.
Ensure the effective co-ordination, implementation and management of a project from inception to handover and final closure within the confines of Planning, Environment, Construction and Health and Safety regulations.
- Relevant construction related qualification e.g. HNC, HND, Degree OR 5 years' relevant experience
- 3 years' experience as a key development person
- Project management experience with ability to meet targets
- Computer literate with experience of spreadsheets and knowledge of cash flows and economic appraisals
- Understanding of drawings and contract documentation
- A valid driving licence and access to a car to fulfil any mobility requirements of the post.
- Project management experience in construction/development environment
- Experience of NEC Contracts/framework contracts
- generous annual leave 21 days plus 13 customary days increasing to 25 and 28.
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role are normal office hours but there is also an option for flexitime.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***