Dialler & Workforce Management Analyst | Financial Services | Permanent Role
The Client: Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Dialler & Workforce Management Analyst, the successful candidate will be responsible for maximising dialler and account performance with the Customer Engagement department.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide analysis and recommendations across varying levels of management to improve resource utilisation and performance
- Support the management and development of the organisations workforce optimisation software and contact centre technologies
- Build effectiveness and capability in the team which translates to improvements and optimisation of people and processes across the department
- Prepare reports on performance in line with KPI's as required by the department manager
- Handle all escalations and resolve telephony issues
- Monitor and review diaries identifying "gaps" and assigning resources as required
- Create daily/weekly and monthly reports to provide feedback on performance to the department manager
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Analytical and pragmatic with ability to gather, interpret and present complex data
- Knowledge of Contact Centre operations
- Competent in the use of Dialler technology & Telephony software and workforce optimisation software
- Ideally proficient in SQL, Excel & Access database.
- Proven track record in the delivery of customer satisfaction
- Ability to supervise, support and coach a diverse team of people with a wide range of skills, experience and motivation
- Excellent influencing and relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary with the region of €32-36k
- Educational assistance
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Travel/tax incentives
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.