Our client, has a vacancy for a Diesel Fitter at their site in Portadown
The company is a commercial vehicle dealership, part of a larger group, who sells and maintains all makes of commercial vehicles and trailers.
As a Diesel Fitter, you will
- Carry out work of servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Follow the repair process from fault analysis to completion
- Maintain all items to the highest standard and ready for safe use and security.
- Maintain service records and forward same to designated officer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicles/equipment on which they are working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
The suitable Diesel Fitter, will possess the following
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years' experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of vehicles ideally lorries
- Must have strong working knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records; possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations
Hours of work:
- 39hrs per week
- Excellent rate of pay
- Over time after 39hrs
- Monthly Bonus
- Free Parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.