Our client, has a vacancy for a Diesel Fitter at their site on the border Co Fermanagh / Co Cavan
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group.
As a Diesel Fitter, you will
- Carry out work of servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Respond to vehicle breakdowns
- To undertake inspections/servicing/MOT/PSV preparation and repairs to company vehicles and equipment to VOSA Standards in a timely manner as set out by the Lead Mechanic.
- Maintain all items of plant, equipment and tools ensuring their safe use and security.
- Maintain service records and forward same to designated officer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicles/equipment on which they are working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
- The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified Diesel Fitter
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years' experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of vehicles ideally lorries and garage fleet.
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records; possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
- IT literate
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations
Hours of work for the Diesel Fitter:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
- Excellent rate of pay
- Free Parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.