Digital Content Specialist
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Digital Content Specialist based in Antrim.
My Clients Customer Excellence Team is seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Digital Content Specialist. We are looking for a candidate to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria. They will be responsible for the production and launch of products in a timely manner and content deployment related to new features and functions. This position requires working with the Drupal 8 Content Management System, on the Acquia Platform.
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure that content updates are executed as intended by creating or updating site content, links, tracking codes, etc.
- Work with Product Marketing for creative assets.
- Lead testing and approval of all digital product launches, ensuring flawless execution of all customer facing elements.
- Maintain SEO titles, keywords, and descriptions for all pages on the site, partnering with stakeholders to ensure all SEO content is up to date and optimized.
- Coordinate updates and assist with launches and content building where appropriate.
- Create and maintain process documentation, and product or content data.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with popular content management systems- Drupal CMS experience, a plus!
- Website design and functionality knowledge.
- Experience working with digital image (JPG, TIFF, GIF)
- Experience with Adobe design software (such as PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Good-eye for content and application development opportunities
- Familiar with Google Analytics and SEO tools
- Ability to interact with cross functional partners
- Experience collaborating and planning with agile teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and teamwork
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task and prioritize
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to code using HTML & CSS a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required in related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a digital marketing position.
- Travel <10% domestic or international
- This position has flexibility in location and ability to Work-from-Home.
- Hours tend to be flexible as role supports the Americas.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland