Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multi-site international freight firm for a Digital Marketing Executive. The Digital Marketing Executive will involve supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns via digital platforms and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
* Working closely with the MD and business development team to plan and manage business development campaigns across different market territories
* Manage customer databases
* Create email campaigns for the business development team
* Curate content for the company website and edit the monthly newsletter
* Manage content across all social media channels
* Analyse traffic for the website and social media channels and create reports for performance analysis
* Write press releases for dissemination across all/any media channels
* Manage and protect the company CI
* Keep the MD and business development team appraised of all new developments within the digital marketing marketplace, including new technologies and now marketing platforms
* Any other duties role may involve
* 2 years experience in marketing role
* Qualification in marketing
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Willing to learn about the shipping, logistics and freight industries
* Excellent IT skills
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
* Ability to work on own and as part of a wider team
* Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Digital Marketing Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.