Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for our client in the media and publications company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Digital Marketing Executive will look after, manage and be in charge of all digital campaigns across all brands.
* Devise, monitor and optimise paid search (PPC) and paid social campaigns (both for exhibitions and publications)
* Hands on in operating tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush and proven success managing social media campaigns
* Ability to analyse campaign performance and identify opportunities for customer acquisition
* Strong SEO knowledge
* Carrying out multiple social media campaigns for the various brands within the company
* Social media upkeep and management on a daily basis
* Management of all event marketing across all exhibitions with the company
* Video editing and videography experience (shooting videos, editing them and distributing them on social and digital channels)
* Content creation (gifs, animation, and graphics)
* 2 years of marketing experience in consumer platform companies
* Experienced in SEO and Google Analytics, proven record of successful SEO projects
* Proven record of successful digital campaign deliveries
* Acquired AdTech experience in AdsManager, Google Ads and email automation
* Experience using email data base software to carry out email marketing campaigns (mailchimp)
* Highly analytical and numerate
* Video, audio and animation experience with Adobe Suite Software (using after affects, premier, final cut and Audition)
* Experience creating engaging content for social media (gifs, graphics and animations)
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.