Digital Marketing Executive
Airport Road West
Grafton Recruitment is recruiting for a very exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Our client is a publishing house specialising in Print, online, digital, events and exhibitions. As their Digital Marketing Executive you will look after, manage and be in charge of all their digital campaigns.
- Devise, monitor and optimise paid search (PPC) and paid social campaigns (both for exhibitions and publications )
- Hands on in operating tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush and proven success managing social media campaigns.
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and identify opportunities for customer acquisition
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Carrying out multiple social media campaigns for the various brands within the company.
- Social media upkeep and management on a daily bases
- Management of all event marketing across all exhibitions with the company
- Video editing and videography experience (shooting videos, editing them and distributing them on social and digital channels)
- Content creation (gifs, animation, and graphics)
- Drive for success, desire to grow with the company
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in consumer platform companies
- Experienced in SEO and Google Analytics, proven record of successful SEO projects
- Proven record of successful digital campaign deliveries. Acquired AdTech experience in AdsManager, Google Ads and email automation.
- Experience using email data base software to carry out email marketing campaigns (mailchimp)
- Highly analytical and numerate
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.