Our leading employer in the Ballymoney area are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team permanently.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for all the paid digital advertising across Search, Social and Affiliate Marketing, spanning all divisions.
They are looking for an analytical and proactive individual who has experience in paid advertising and who strives to maximise sales through continual campaign improvement.
- Implementing, new campaigns across all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Google Adwords, Bing, and Affiliate marketing
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process including creating content, campaign set-up, daily monitoring of performance, A/B testing, keyword research, audience segmentation and targeting optimisation and delivery.
- Monthly reporting of performance which creates learning/knowledge that will inform strategy
- Recommending and implementing creative ways of improving customer engagement, sales conversion and budget allocation to maximise ROI
- Track variable testing plans and budget
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant area
- One-year experience in a similar paid advertising / marketing role with evidence of running successful PPC campaigns.
- Experience with shopping and data feed management
- Strong analytic skills, creative thinking ability and results driven
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail and 'can-do' attitude!
- Exceptional knowledge of PPC techniques and the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal and written communication skills
- A solid, fluent understanding of PPC best practice
- Strong interpersonal skills. Will have a proactive and innovation approach to solving problems with a high level of attention to detail
- Industry Accreditation's such as Google Academy or similar
- Broad experience in all areas of Marketing; digital, e-commerce and traditional and a variety of channels such as social media, email marketing and print
- Creative eye for design and photo shop skills