Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Digital Marketing Executive will take the lead in all digital marketing activity and support the PR and Communications Manager to deliver internal and external communications, marketing and promotional activities, publicity and event management.
* Plan, create and co-ordinate creative and engaging content for digital channels - to include online and social media advertising, PPC as well as organic content
* Day-to-day social media management
* Using Content Management System, maintain and update the website, including drafting relevant copy, sourcing imagery etc. and use SEO techniques to improve website visibility
* Monitor, analyse and report on website, digital, and broader marketing activity, using Google Analytics
* Design and circulate email marketing newsletters including building and management of contacts database
* Develop engaging video content to drive traffic to company website and generate bookings
* Keep up to date with new social media platforms, web technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these, as appropriate, into marketing activities
* Development and management of a wide range of marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online graphics, menus etc.
* Supporting the general marketing and communications function and social enterprise as required
* Degree or equivalent in marketing or a relevant business-related discipline
* 2 years of experience, working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline - experience to include:
o Producing content for websites and updating this using a CMS
o Social media management including advertising
o Email marketing
o Video production and editing
* IT literate to include extensive use of electronic communications, desktop publishing and Microsoft Office programmes.
* Excellent writing, proofreading and content editing skills
* Ability to demonstrate creativity, imagination and flair
* Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
* Good eye for detail and design
* Ability to work on own initiative and to a high standard, independently achieve results
* Ability to work as an effective team member
* Graduate membership of CIM or similar relevant membership body
* Experience working with design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £24,000 - 26,500 depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.