Digital Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Digital Marketing Executive. The Digital Marketing Executive will drive the digital strategy for the different brands, growing the brand awareness, Customer and Consumer engagement in line with the Marketing Plan.
* Implementation and strategic development of the eCommerce strategy and activities
* Contribute to the development of overall digital campaign planning to meet various Brand Marketing strategies
* Contribute to the creation of clear schedules to ensure understanding of their deliverables within any given campaign; ensuring actions are agreed and followed up
* Compilation and setting of clear and relevant objectives across campaign elements and customer journey
* Understanding of SEO to ensure optimisation of all platforms, to increase organic search
* End-to-end analysis, delivery and performance reporting of all digital elements including creatively led digital campaigns
* Monitor campaign performance to continuously enhance brand campaigns
* Ensure brand identities and brand guidelines are adhered to in all campaign and promotional activities
* Content creation for all digital platforms, along with and amendments of existing sites, pages and other marketing material
* Continually devise new, creative concepts and ideas to present marketing material for product re-launch to ensure brand awareness customer and loyalty
* Strong project management and campaign evaluation skills
* Proven knowledge of digital marketing principles and practise to effectively drive awareness and traffic for both B2C and B2B sites
* Work alongside stakeholders to deliver internet projects within agreed timeframes
* Carry out research within associated trade sectors and reporting on findings and on digital marketing trends and feedback to the marketing department accordingly.
* Liaise with customers in relation to any digital marketing / promotional issues arising from customer visits
* Any other duties role may involve
* Third Level Qualification in Marketing or related subject
* 2 years experience within a digital marketing capacity
* Strong knowledge and experience of SEO, PPS campaigns, website management, website analytical tools
* Effective tagging of content
* Data and insight led experience demonstrable experience of setting clear and relevant objectives across campaign elements and customer journey
* Experienced marketing communications l with a track record and recent experience of delivery of target-driven marketing campaigns and promotional activities, ideal for both B2C and B2B
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Proactive and able to work with their own initiative without supervision
* Accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £24,000 - 28,000 depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.