The key duties of the Distribution Co-ordinator include:
- Acting as primary point of contact within the distribution department
- Plan and organise sales orders and shipping requests and maintaining accurate records
- Generating dispatch paperwork within acceptable time frame, prioritise tasks effectively and assist team members
- Assisting with required paperwork i.e. licences, permits, and documentation.
- Effectively communicate with Project managers and supply product managers ensuring delivery of relevant distribution information.
- Represent distribution in internal meetings and providing regular updates to internal and external customers about order timelines and delays
- Assist in generation and review of new or revised distribution instruction
- Generating documents in line with GMP/GDP requirements to facilitate distribution process, QMS documentation for distribution department and ensuring all documents are accurately and in a timely manner
- Providing printouts of relevant data (temp recording etc), analyse and interpret data.
- Provide support to other areas of the Logistics department
- Maximise efficiency through time management and prioritising daily activities independently
- Fulfil any other administrative duties in relation to distribution process as required.
Please make sure that your CV clearly demonstrates that you meet all of the following essential criteria:
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification or significant experience on similar role
- Previous experience in customer facing role within an order processing or distribution environment, Report generation and circulation
- An understanding of export documentation requirements for shipments to countries outside the EU
- Experience of using computerised systems and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Experience in generating job packs within order processing and distribution environment
- Previous experience of operating a computerised inventory system
- Previous experience of GDP and GMP
- Creation of technical documents
- Liaising with transportation and courier companies
- Generation of documents for export and import materials
- Working knowledge of shipping controlled drugs and dangerous goods.
- Diamond Recruitment Group reserves the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- Hourly rate for day shift is £7.83 rising to £11.18 after 12 weeks
- 9 - 12 months Maternity cover
Contact Details & Deadline
Applicants meeting the criteria will be required to attend a registration appointment with Diamond Recruitment at Almac Craigavon.
To be considered for the position of Distribution Co-ordinator, please forward your CV to Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. This position is closing urgently.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa at Diamond Recruitment Group on 07435751852 however you must send your CV first to allow us to assess your suitability. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: admin, administrator, office support, dispatch, dispatch, distribution, shipping, export, customer service