They are an award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. They are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now, employing almost 5,000 highly skilled staff worldwide. Their Global Headquarters is located in a state of the art facility in Craigavon, Co. Armagh with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US and Asia.
Their drive and passion for the values championed by their founder and enshrined in the ethos of the company, ensure that 'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a strapline - it is their way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together you and our client can make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world…
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The post holder will:
- Complete all Distribution activities in accordance with SOP's
- Ensure Distribution facilities are clean and clear
- Handle all material carefully and in the correct manner
- Ensure the correct picking of material for all Distribution Orders
- Retrieve material from outside Warehouses in an efficient manner
- Perform the receipt of material into Distribution and locate accordingly
- Complete all Inventory Management tasks as appropriate
- Organise all Distribution activities to ensure efficient and secure completion
- Perform and maintain accurate computer transactions in line with Distribution and Inventory Management systems
- Undertake additional duties or specific tasks as designated by superiors
- Complete all documentation in compliance with the principles of cGMP, SOP's and the Distribution Instructions
Please make sure that your CV clearly demonstrates that you meet all of the following essential criteria:
- Previous experience in distribution environment
- Experience of using computerised systems and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
Day Shift - 7.30 - 15.30
Evening shift 15.30 - 23.30
Night shift 23.30 - 07.30
You will join a global manufacturing organisation who value their employees, with an unrivalled company culture there are clear opportunities for career development. Almac are a sociable employer who offer staff many opportunities of socialisation outside of the working day, this includes charity events, Almac Fun day, and Christmas events.
Contact Details & Deadline
Applicants meeting the criteria will be required to attend a registration appointment with Diamond Recruitment at Almac Craigavon.
To be considered for the position of Operator please forward your CV to Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. This position is closing urgently.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group on 07841103711 however you must send your CV first to allow us to assess your suitability. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: admin, administrator, despatch, dispatch, distribution, shipping, export, customer service