The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The Role: The postholder will provide canteen services & hospitality for staff & visitors. They will also undertake general & specific cleaning duties throughout all parts of the building.
Hours of work: 27.5 hrs per week
* At least 12 months' relevant experience in a food preparation/canteen role, including cleaning duties
* Have a working knowledge of health & safety, food hygiene & cleaning equipment
* Have a working knowledge of ordering & maintaining catering supplies
* Ability to work on own initiative & working as part of a team
* Good communication skills
* Full licence and access to a form of transport or access to a form of transport to meet the requirements of the role.
* Must be willing to undergo a Basic AccessNI check
* Available to work outside of normal office hours to include evenings or weekends as required.
* Basic Food Hygiene
* Rates of Pay: £8.68 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.