Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require Domestic Assistants in Various Locations.
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Receipt and storage of cleaning materials.
- General securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems).
- Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service
- Ward Kitchen cleaning duties.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Support Services Supervisor and General Manager Domestic Services Trustwide
- Observation of Trust Policies and Procedures relating to
- Domestic Services as instructed.
- Aged 16 or over.
- Knowledge of the role of a Domestic Assistant.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions.
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner as part of a team in a patient/user focused environment.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the work place
- Ability to work shifts: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends (as applicable).
- All staff will be required to work in various locations and Departments within the Hospital environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Tracey Bell will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. BellT@diamondrg.com