Domestic Sales Representative
The Domestic Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in the sales market. This includes growing the customer base and developing the domestic sales business through consistent territory planning and review.
- Defining market opportunities along with producing a plan to achieve market penetration in the domestic sector.
- Maximising opportunities to achieve sales targets by growing and developing the sector.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including phone calls, appointments, presentations, closing of sales, and follow-up activities.
- Developing a database of key clients through effective communication including referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Responsibility for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Developing and managing any networking and engagement programmes associated with the new housing market to enhance ' relationships and to support the overall sales effort.
- Establishing relationships and maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Responsibility for identifying and building an effective network with Key Account Managers and other gas professionals to maximise revenue in the domestic sector.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports to Head of Business Development.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Good knowledge of the gas energy industry in Northern Ireland particularly the domestic natural gas sales market.
- Excellent sales ability and relationship building skills including highly developed technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- The ability to project manage multiple stakeholders and tasks during the customer connection process.
- At least 3 years experience, or the ability to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of working in a competitive sales environment with a particular emphasis on territorial sales (preferably within the energy industry).
- A flexible approach to working hours and capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach
Interested Maintenance Engineer, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Sales Role, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386